CrazyGuy12555CrazyGuy12555

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Fathers Day Fathers Day

Pretty good.

Yeah, it's not the best flash I've ever seen, but I gotta say, that was pretty thoughtful of you. I think other flash artists should take after your example. Pretty good joke, too.

Driving School Driving School

Alright, I guess.

Good first time flash. I'm willing to protect it. Although what happened was so predictable.

muffinman9 responds:

Thanks. I will work on the story.

runescape moral runescape moral

I admit that I'm sometimes offended.

Okay, first of all, I really didn't like that animation. It was too choppy, and it lacked any humor that I could identify. Also, it was unneccessary to write the letters on screen.

On another note, I have watched many Runescape parodies, and, although I play Runescape, I just smile, turn the other cheek, and sometimes I even enjoy them. BUT, I am tired of people dissing Runescape in reviews! Some people still play Runescape and enjoy it!

Please keep in mind though that I am not giving this movie a low score based on my like of Runescape, it's because of the quality. However, I believe that other people's hate for Runescape is the only thing that kept this flash alive.

Runesuck Runesuck

Great flash.

I play Runescape, too, and I am also opposed to killing innocent unicorns.

Sticko Short #2: Doctor Sticko Short #2: Doctor

Well...

It took me three times to watch it, and I still didn't get the joke. Then, later that night, the last thought I had before I went to sleep was "OH I get it!" That may be just because I'm a little slow. I'll post what the joke means at the very bottom, so you can not read it to prevent spoilers. Keep the Sticko shorts coming, but try to improve off of this one.

(P.S. The joke is that the patient won a lifetime supply of juice as the good news. But it's only one glass. That means that the bad news is that a lifetime supply of juice for him is only one glass, meaning that he's gonna die. Lol)

Little Kim Jong-il Little Kim Jong-il

Totally AMAZING!!!

If Kim Jong Il really is like that, then he would be honored by this video. Also, two words: video podcast

Star Wars: Old Wounds Star Wars: Old Wounds

Sweetness!

They've finally brought Darth Maul back! Finally! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *cough* Okay, I'm better now. This was very interesting. For a sec, I thought that the person was Qui Gon Jinn trying to kill Obi Wan for some reason. Then, I thought that this was just some "I wish this would happen" movie. Then, I realized that this was really a comic. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Darth Maul was one of my favorite Star Wars characters of all time. After I saw this, I went crazy on the search engines, trying to grab all the information I could on Darth Maul, behind Star Wars Episode I. Now, only now, I have realized how much I've anxiously awaited Darth Maul's return.
Apart from that, the big shocker to me was that Darth Maul SPOKE! WOW!! And not just a few sentences. A WHOLE MONOLOGUE!!! O-M-G!!!

Little Sparrow Little Sparrow

Nicely done

Hello, sirAlex. You know me. Otherwise, you know me as purpleblob, (In case you don't already know my newgrounds screenname.) Or you know me as Crazy Guy 12 on Runescape. lol ya its one of ur best friends reviewin this. I just want to say to everybody that I saw this before it was submitted and it was really improved over time. I never expected this to have such outstanding ratings. SirAlex I am so proud of you.

SirAlex12 responds:

Hello Purple hill man, u rouck!

NewbieScape NewbieScape

Pretty good...

...but you could have mentioned that when you try to sell stuff, they give you only a small amount of money. And when you see that same item for sale, it's on sale for the same amount of money, just with at least two zeros added onto the end. lol

Runescape 102 Runescape 102

I play Runescape...

...but I can STILL totally relate! Good flash, though the graphics need work.