CrazyGuy12555CrazyGuy12555

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Fathers Day Fathers Day

Pretty good.

Yeah, it's not the best flash I've ever seen, but I gotta say, that was pretty thoughtful of you. I think other flash artists should take after your example. Pretty good joke, too.

Driving School Driving School

Alright, I guess.

Good first time flash. I'm willing to protect it. Although what happened was so predictable.

muffinman9 responds:

Thanks. I will work on the story.

runescape moral runescape moral

I admit that I'm sometimes offended.

Okay, first of all, I really didn't like that animation. It was too choppy, and it lacked any humor that I could identify. Also, it was unneccessary to write the letters on screen.

On another note, I have watched many Runescape parodies, and, although I play Runescape, I just smile, turn the other cheek, and sometimes I even enjoy them. BUT, I am tired of people dissing Runescape in reviews! Some people still play Runescape and enjoy it!

Please keep in mind though that I am not giving this movie a low score based on my like of Runescape, it's because of the quality. However, I believe that other people's hate for Runescape is the only thing that kept this flash alive.

True Or False True Or False

Pretty good game!

Only things are, make more questions, don't tell whether answer is right or not, make questions different and random order every time you play. You've got a great game here!

PatrickM60 responds:

Thank you.

Button Game Button Game

Hmmm... very interesting.

This is a very interesting game. It is pretty tricky. I think it's a game worth protecting. It would be good in the puzzles category.

Billy-Bean responds:

:o That'd be my first ever categorized flash, that would be soo awesome. :D

Thanks for the nice review. :)

~Leonard

Particles Particles

TOTAL SWEETNESS!!!!!!

That is one of the most fun games I have EVER been given the honor to play!!!!!! Simple, yet addictive. I really like that in a game. The music, (Twilight Techno, by Dimrain47, for those of you who don't bother reading the description,) was simply astonishing. I know a lot of people keep coming up with those teleportation things, but common, honestly, where's the fun in that? What you have to do to be successful in this game is to be aware of all of the balls, and not just one. You have to think where the balls are and where they're going to move. Thank you SOOOOOOO MUCH for bringing this game into our lives.

Runescape -- Baroque Runescape -- Baroque

Sweetness in itself!!!

Awesome! I love the Baroque theme!!! Next do the Runescape Pest Control theme!!! I'm using too many exclamation marks!!!